OVER 1 MILLION PRODUCTS SOLD
And tons of super happy customers ♥
Shea Butter Fast Facts
Shea butter is one of the world’s most luxurious natural moisturizers. If you’re used to using coconut or olive oil on your skin and hair, it’s time to discover the advanced benefits of this pure, 100% natural beauty product.
What Is Shea Butter Made From?
It comes from an African tree called the Karite tree. The tree produces a nut that’s been revered for centuries in Egypt and Africa. The seeds of this nut contain almost 60% fat, which is what gives this butter its rich emollient properties.
What Makes It Work?
Aside from oil and fatty acids, its main ingredient is cinnamic acid. This acid is closely related to the spice cinnamon. The best butter is high in this natural emollient. Some shea butters contain additives like artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives or fillers. These are inferior butters that don’t contain the right amount of healing, moisturizing cinnamic acid.
Why Is Shea Butter a Superior Moisturizer?
Compared to other natural oils, it stands out for several reasons. Pure, organic shea butter is:
- Packed with anti-aging ingredients, including polyphenols and antioxidants.
- High in the skin-nourishing vitamins A, E and F.
- Rich in healing fatty acids.
- Perfect for hair, skin and nails.
- Gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin.
What Customers are Saying
BEST SHEA BUTTER EVER
What Is Shea Butter?
The karite tree is a wild tree native to the African continent. It produces a small fruit like an almond or other small, smooth nut. This nut produces a superior butter that has been used for centuries as a medicinal aid and beauty product. Legend has it that this butter was Cleopatra’s favorite beauty secret.
Because it is pure and contains no irritating ingredients, it can help soothe several skin conditions, including psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and hives.
Fight Wrinkles and Other Signs of Aging
Shea Butter is excellent for plumping the skin to reduce the look of wrinkles. Because it contains no allergens, toxins or irritants, you can use it on all skin types, even a baby’s skin. It is gentle enough to use on the lips and face.
Get Gorgeous All Over
This amazing moisturizer adds shine and strength to hair, heals stretch marks, and enhances collagen production in the skin. Best of all, it’s an economical and sustainable beauty product. A properly stored jar will stay fresh for two years. To get these benefits, however, you must use shea butter that is pure, organic, and unrefined.
Join Our Social Community
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Which Shea Butter is Better?
You may have seen shea butter on your drugstore shelves. You may even have tried some, and you may have been let down by your results. That’s because not all shea butter is created equal.
Only pure, organic butter from the wild-growing karite tree will create the best butter. Many products you see on shelves or online contain harmful ingredients, including the following.
- Artificial fragrances: These unnecessary additives can damage skin.
- Phthalates: Used to make products smooth and spreadable, they are toxins that can damage your reproductive system.
- Mineral oil: Derived from petroleum products, this oil can clog your pores. It can also prevent your skin and hair from absorbing moisture.
- Alcohol: This is a highly drying, irritating ingredient. Alcohol should not be confused with fatty alcohols, which are excellent natural moisturizers.
- Petrolatum: This is another name for mineral oil.
- Palm oil: This product is toxic to aquatic life. Harvesting palm oil destroys the rainforests.
- Parabens: These common preservatives may contribute to estrogen production and cell division.
How is Our Shea Butter Produced and Tested?
Many mass-produced shea butter brands include products that devastate natural ecosystems. If you want organically sourced butter, you’ll want to order it from a company that works with small family producers who use sustainable methods.
Many mass-produced butters use animal testing and ingredients derived from animals. Our pure, natural butter is always unrefined, organic, vegan and not tested on animals.
Stick with Pure, Unrefined Shea Butter for the Best Results
Our butter is always pure, organic, responsibly harvested and unrefined. Our name says it all. We offer a better shea butter so you can get beautiful results, including glowing skin, glossy hair, and a safe, all-natural product you can feel good about using.
Copyright © 2013-2021 Better Shea Butter