Apricot Oil comes from the center of the apricot kernel. It has been used for centuries in health and beauty and is popular to this day for its amazing skin and hair benefits.
This oil has a very mild nutty smell and is light yellow in color. It is great for sensitive, dry and mature skin types.
Apricot Oil is known as a non-irritating, soothing oil that is easily applied and penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and silky.
Apricot Oil Benefits
- Loaded with vitamin A, C, E and fatty acids that help diminish fines lines, wrinkles and blemishes
- Restores natural radiance and suppleness to the skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Protects skin from the elements
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Contains minerals and antioxidants that help maintain healthy skin
- Can be included in many DIY skin care recipes including: body butters, face serums, balms, hair products and more (see recipes or recipe videos)
Net Weight: 4 fl oz
- SLS, SLES
For more information on Organic Apricot Oil, including recommended use, and additional benefits please see our article on this oil here.