Organic Rosehip Oil comes from rosehips, which are small, red fruits that remain on a rose bush after the roses have bloomed and lost their petals. This oil has many benefits for the skin so is most commonly used in medicinal and cosmetic applications. You particularly see this oil used as a main ingredient in facial serums and products for mature skin.
Rosehip Oil has a mild earthy/nutty smell. It is amber in color and can be applied as a direct application to the skin or mixed in with other skin care ingredients or products. A little goes a long way.
This oil is known for its ability to replenish the skins moisture by creating a protective barrier on the skin that prevents its dehydration. It also restores suppleness and natural radiance.
Rosehip Oil Benefits
- Helps to restore natural skin tone and to diminish dark spots
- Its astringent properties help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective at reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so does not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamins including Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Rich in fatty acids
- Helps protect the skin from the elements
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Safe for all skin types
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Can be used in many DIY Skin Care recipes including facial serums, body butters, creams, balms, salves and more! See our recipes or recipe videos.
Weight: 1 fl oz.
- SLS, SLES
For more information on Organic Rosehip Oil, including recommended use, and additional benefits please see our article dedicated to this oil here.